Bear Down, Chicago Bears!

ApacheBob

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
ApacheBob
Some of the air traffic controllers at Chicago Center were displeased by their facility manager. The facility manager denied the request by controllers to wear Chicago Bear caps/jerseys/etc. on Superbowl Sunday back when the Bears were in the game. Does that seem unfair to you?
Of course, the Indianapolis controllers were permitted to wear Colts hats/jerseys/etc...:yinyang:

like many have said, i dont care if you are sitting there in just your underwear, as long as you keep me from running into the other guy.

Some of the air traffic controllers at Chicago Center were displeased by their facility manager. The facility manager denied the request by controllers to wear Chicago Bear caps/jerseys/etc. on Superbowl Sunday back when the Bears were in the game. Does that seem unfair to you?
Of course, the Indianapolis controllers were permitted to wear Colts hats/jerseys/etc...:yinyang:

While I admit that it seems a little Draconian, it is none-the-less the prerogative of employers to set workplace standards. Even the gov'mint. Whether it's fair or not doesn't seem particularly relevant.

Who was the Chicago Facility Manager rooting for? :)

It really sounds like the facility Manager needs to work on his people skills.

Allan

Back