Be afriad, be very afraid....

Chris is going to have to let us know how that one is.

I love it though - Violence of the Lambs :rofl:

I think I should read the contents of the Link. My initial thought was that I should "be very afraid" if I were to be a friad. Concerned about my potential safety I researched friad. From Google:

"Short Version:, Friad is the boss of a caravan usually working on ... Long Version:, While being a merchant, Friad enjoys sometimes spying for fun. ..."

Perhaps it would be more challenging than retirement.

HR

Of course it comes from New Zealand. 40 million sheep; 4 million people. Be afraid. Be VERY afraid!

(BTW, I absolutely LOVE NZ!)

Grant, I didn't realize your country was so full of sheep! :D
Not my country, but one I really enjoyed visiting. Chris can give the lowdown, though, IIRC, he's on the North Island. I stayed on the South Island on, naturally, a SHEEP station! :yes:
FlyInn%20026.jpg

http://www.prellwitz.org/pics/vacation/NZ/index.html

Last edited:
I think I should read the contents of the Link. My initial thought was that I should "be very afraid" if I were to be a friad. Concerned about my potential safety I researched friad. From Google:

"Short Version:, Friad is the boss of a caravan usually working on ... Long Version:, While being a merchant, Friad enjoys sometimes spying for fun. ..."

Perhaps it would be more challenging than retirement.

HR

Well I tried to correct it right off, but an edit doesn't seem to let you change the title! :mad:

At least it wasn't talking about farding.....

Well I tried to correct it right off, but an edit doesn't seem to let you change the title! :mad:

At least it wasn't talking about farding.....
:rofl: It's very politically incorrect to discuss women farding... particularly in the car!!! :rofl:

I actually thought about that... I almost put a typo in a subject line and when running spell check, it occurred to me it wouldn't have corrected had I not caught it.

(Now, it's time to sit back and watch the rage!) :D

It's straight out of Pink Floyd "Animals"

Awesome. The guys at work loved it, too. Yes, there really are more sheep than people here. It seems like half the people you meet grew up on a sheep farm. The CEO of our company raises sheep on the side.

The CEO of our company raises sheep on the side.
I suppose it would be wise not to tease the boss about his side job. Otherwise, as you get kicked out the door you would be screaming.... "Oh Sheep!":hairraise:

Awesome. The guys at work loved it, too. Yes, there really are more sheep than people here. It seems like half the people you meet grew up on a sheep farm. The CEO of our company raises sheep on the side.

One of my favorite movies is "The Dish". A movie about the crew that ran the big radio dish in Australia that actually received the signals from the first moon landing crew. It too was built in a sheep paddock.

They had a somewhat over anxious security guy, and during one scene 2 people are having a conversation outside and they pause. In the back ground you hear an excited:

"Halt who goes there?"

Then...

"Baaaaaaaaa"

Lot's of little touches like this make the movie fun to watch.

Which side? :goofy:

-Skip

Looks like "Tremors" with Sheep instead of Graboids.

My wife noticed that, in the part where the guy walks into the room with the shaven sheep and says "what are you doing?", the guy in the room doesn't have any pants on... I don't think I want to know. :no: :hairraise:

I have NO IDEA what that reference is about, but it made the "Be afraid, be very afraid..." title somehow very apropos!

Chris lives in Kiwi land where the men are men and the sheep are nervous...

There is what I have termed the "Southern Ocean Sheep Shaggers" circuit. The Aussies call the Kiwis Sheep Shaggers, the Kiwis call the So. Africans Sheep Shaggers and the So. Africans call the Aussies Sheep Shaggers. It's pretty funny in the Yachting industry to listen to them all rag on each other.

Back