Bcs - Go Gators!

Ken Ibold

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Ken Ibold
Nuff said!

While I think the Nuts will win, this Cincinnati boy will be pulling for Chris Leak & co all the way!

Go Gators!

College football season ended November 18th for me.

this Cincinnati boy

I never knew that....

As for the ballgame, :dunno: it really makes not much difference to me. At least the Longhorns aren't in - my current city of residence is insufferable when the Longhorns play....

I can't believe it, but I am really pulling for the Gators! UCLA sure did two Florida teams a favor by winning one game (their next to last game) and losing another (their last game). - Seminole Mike

I think you meant USC.

Nevermind, thought UCLA always closed the season against USC. Like I said, football season ended November 18th up here. But, USC had beaten ND in their second to the last game of the season and lost to UCLA the last game of the year. Had USC lost to ND (their second to last game of the year) the Irish would have jumped ahead of Florida. Voters love the Irish. So USC won its second to the last game of the year, then lost its last game of the year - helping the Gators.

Last edited:
Go Bucs!

It has been insanely crazy around Columbus, Ohio lately. you can't go anywhere without seeing someone in scarlet and gray!

I'll be glad when the game is over and the riots around campus stop after the the Bucs win!

I'm sittin' here in the Florida Keys, and while jogging this morning, saw three, count 'em three RV's parked in this resort decked out in scarlet and gray with OSU banners all over. Now, Michigan didn't play too good last Monday, but at least our fans showed up in the right state. Do you think I should tell these Buckeyes that OSU is playing Florida in Arizona, and not the other way around?

heh ron

theyll probably get first in line at the stadium!

Go TENNESSEE!! and anybody who plays against the Gators!!:yes:

Vols? Who names a team the Vols? Oh yeah, these were people who volunteered to leave the state!!!! ;)

(The two years I spent in Nashville were among the worst two of my life.)

Uh, I think my Nittany Lions took care of those pesky Vols :rofl:

You a Penn Stater Bill? My dad went there, and my grandparents now live at one of the numerous retirement villages in State College.

BTW there is a large photo of my dad on the wall in one of their buildings, he won the "Distinguished Alumnus" award several years ago. The trophy was a Nittany Lion.

What the heck IS a Nittany Lion anyway? :dunno:

Well Florida State sure impressed me, nice athletic program you got there Mike K!

There are a lot of bookies struggling to come up with some cash tonight to cover that game!

thanks mike

ugh, im retarded :)

at any rate, first time ever have national champion basketball and football. good job.

Tony, thanks for being impressed by Florida State. The Florida State Seminoles won the Emerald Bowl a few days back. You saw another Florida team tonight, the Gators. - Seminole Mike

We were in San Francisco when the game was played, big fun cheering for the 'Nole fans. They may have been outnumbered in California, but they sure made up in enthusiasm.

===

And, congrats 'Gators fans. :yes:

WOOO HOOOOO!!!

Gators ROCK!

Ya gotta wonder how much the 51-day layoff affected the Bucs, though.

Ok, the Gators just stomped the crap out of Ohio St. No contest. Here's one for ya, Ken! :cheerswine:

Congrats Gator fans!!! After all the hype, it was no contest..
(And after the OU-BSU game last week I didn't think I could stand the stress of another one like it)B)

Congrats Gator fans!!! After all the hype, it was no contest..
(And after the OU-BSU game last week I didn't think I could stand the stress of another one like it)B)
I was out of the country for that one and didn't catch it. But I heard about it and wished I coulda seen it!

Given what happened to Michigan and OSU, I'll bet the telephone lines around the Midwest were burning up today with Big 10 AD's calling each other about rewriting the schedule so they play into December and don't have a 6-7 week layoff before bowl games against teams with a lot more recent game experience.

Back