Basic Med OK in Mexico Starting 12/10.2019

Shame we don’t just say that if you don’t let all our aircraft and pilots fly into your country we won’t let any of yours into our country, I get a feeling they want to fly here much more than we want to fly there.

Canada will probably fall in-line I the near future,it’s southern dollars.

That Canada is losing out on some rich pilots coming there. I don't know how many, but they're not getting any of them.

I'm vaguely interested in on the news about Mexico, but I don't really have any desire to go there.

If we told Canada that all valid N reg planes are allowed into Canada or no C reg planes can enter US airspace, it would be solved in 24hrs.
I’m sure their manly PM would cry about it on social media though, but no chits would be given lol

I'd love to see Canada adopt it, then i'd be done with SI's/etc. I guess it depends on plane I end up with though too. the weight limit would disqualify basic med for me.

I do want to fly as PIC over 18,000 feet as well, even if only a few times

If we told Canada that all valid N reg planes are allowed into Canada or no C reg planes can enter US airspace, it would be solved in 24hrs.
I’m sure their manly PM would cry about it on social media though, but no chits would be given lol
And why would we do that? Aren't other countries allowed to adopt their own laws as they and their citizens see fit?

And why would we do that? Aren't other countries allowed to adopt their own laws as they and their citizens see fit?

At least in general in trade economics, a retaliatory tariff mostly hurts the citizens of the country imposing it.

Makes it better for us, and frankly if it wasn’t for us they’d all probably be speaking Russian.

More likely French. No?

French are more into surrender, Russians are more into conquest.

But legit, they have sooo many benifits having us as their big brother to the south, I mean real world we are their military and a bunch of other things too.

Canada America's hat. :D Nice toque eh'

Hope they eventually accept Basic Med. Definitely places I would consider flying if I could.

Yippee! Next up is fixing ADS-B rules to allow ES for all countries!

French are more into surrender, Russians are more into conquest.

But legit, they have sooo many benifits having us as their big brother to the south, I mean real world we are their military and a bunch of other things too.

That might be a new record, even for you. Three errors in just two sentences!

Shame we don’t just say that if you don’t let all our aircraft and pilots fly into your country we won’t let any of yours into our country, I get a feeling they want to fly here much more than we want to fly there.

When opted for Basic Med you accepted less privileges, including the privilege to fly internationally.

The US does not recognize anything less than a medical certificate fro foreign pilots entering the US.

That is just ridiculous.

This is amazing news! Not being able to fly to Mexico has been the only thing bothering me since I went basicmed. Glad to hear they have accepted it.

Me and my gf love going to Valle de Guadalupe and now it will be a easy 1.5 hr trip as opposed to 5+ hours driving and border crossing hassle on the way back.

That is just ridiculous.

This is amazing news! Not being able to fly to Mexico has been the only thing bothering me since I went basicmed. Glad to hear they have accepted it.

Me and my gf love going to Valle de Guadalupe and now it will be a easy 1.5 hr trip as opposed to 5+ hours driving and border crossing hassle on the way back.

Why?

Frankly I’d rather fly into a uncontrolled airport with some American LSA dude than a air Mexico

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back