Barron Thomas has paid the zeilers $276,000 to date

Barron Thomas

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Barron Thomas
The Zeilers have been paid $276,000 to date.

Ken conveniently leaves that part out.

Thank you,

Barron Thomas

That is an important distinction.

So why would barron come on here?

I don't think this is barron.

Curious as to why the stat indicates 7 posts but there's only two?

Also, if you view barron's public profile you'll read:

Barron Thomas has not made any friends yet

:rofl:

It would certainly be unusual for someone to go online to discuss pending litigation against him.

If 276 didn't do it, I wonder how much he owes those guys.

Also, the corporation commission filing certainly goes way beyond the Zeilers.

Me thinks someone just wants to see if everyone will start to backtrack what they said about him.

Wait for it

Wait for it

wait for it

there will be a big reply saying how its really is him and why we should belive him

he was framed by the one armed man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Curious as to why the stat indicates 7 posts but there's only two?

Also, if you view barron's public profile you'll read:

Private messages count as posts but are not accessible when you search for public posts.

Wonder who the five people are? :eek:

I'm not sure that's true with regard to the alleged violation of federal and state securities laws, risk factors, suitability, "know your customer" doctrine, full and fair disclosure and many other aspects of the alleged activities.

It's usually only important if the investors make a sufficient return that they don't raise a stink. Commonly known in the trade as "the good deal exemption."

That is an important distinction.

It's me.

And I'm on here to answer some of the false information going around from people that have never met me or done a deal with me.

Like the guy claiming we wanted his credit card to talk to him, we have NEVER taken credit cards.

And the girl who sent her father in to grind me on the price and I finally had ENOUGH of him. I wouldn't budge on the price and she lost a good deal because her father wouldn't stop trying to chisel the price and I sold the airplane to someone else.. Does she blame herself? or her father? No, she conveniently leaves out the details and she is still bitter. M'am: next time, if its a good deal, just write a check.

Anyone who has sold an airplane ( or deals with the public) knows exactly what I'm refering to.

Aviation was very different 42 years ago when I got started.

People actually helped each other. FBO's helped each other. Pilots helped each other.

Today, with the internet, its exactly the opposite. Dog-piling and making claims that you have no factual idea about seem to be the "in" thing.

Yes, it's me.

Barron

Thats funny I called on a couple of mooneys you had and you wouldn't even call me back, bought one out of cal.

Sorry we didn't connect.

I get, thankfully, a large volume of calls, I try to help everyone.

Glad you got one, that's what counts.

Barron

And I'm on here to answer some of the false information going around from people that have never met me or done a deal with me.

Would you classify the pretty detailed allegations from the corporation commission filing as part of that 'false information'. If so, do you contend that all the investments you took in where backed by actual aircraft that underwent a refurbishment process ?

Thank you for the question, but legal issues are best left to the lawyers to discuss in the proper forum.
Barron

But...but....but.............but you just said that you were on here to answer questions from the mis information

But...but....but.............but you just said that you were on here to answer questions from the mis information

Yeah, but not really 'questions'.....

C'mon, folks, don't expect specific public discussions of current legal proceedings. If he were my client, and did that, he'd need a new lawyer by morning.

In any event, let's keep the discussion civil.

Sorry, I'm having a tough time seeing around the elephant in the room.

C'mon, folks, don't expect specific public discussions of current legal proceedings. If he were my client, and did that, he'd need a new lawyer by morning.

In any event, let's keep the discussion civil.

So what would you like to clear up?

Last edited:
Private messages count as posts but are not accessible when you search for public posts.

Wonder who the five people are? :eek:

I was one of them. In the PM, he maintains that the $276K he's paid to the Zeiler's is $276K out of $300K owed.

I was one of them. In the PM, he maintains that the $276K he's paid to the Zeiler's is $276K out of $300K owed.

I make that less than a guaranteed 12% return in 3 months, but maybe my calculator needs batteries.

Anybody else think it's funny that the combatants are coming to POA to air their grievances?

Welcome to the POA Court!!

I volunteer to be Judge Wapner. Rusty? BRING 'EM IN!!!!!!!!!

Give 'em a fair trial, then hang 'em!

:rofl::rofl:

You know, despite what happened, I'm still convinced that you have many fine qualities. I think you can still become a gentleman someday if you understand and abide by the rules of decent society. There's a lot of...well, badness in the world today. I see it in court every day. I've sentenced boys younger than you to the gas chamber. I didn't want to do it- I felt I owed it to them.

-Judge Smails

Trapper John

Yeah, but is that something we really want?
It is a consequence of having PoA Search-bot enabled. You would need to close up all of the forums like the purpleboard to prevent it. leaving one or more forums would not prevent this type of thing from happening. So you really have to ask yourself if PoA is open to the public or isn't. There really is no workable middle ground that would solve these issues. But given that this type of thing is rare one should also have to ask how big a problem is it really?

"Honest, I ran out of gas. I, I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!"

That is a bit like the Madoff 'damages'. The money Bernie took in from his suckers was only a fraction of the big numbers that where dealt with during the trial. The problem Bernie sent out statements telling people who had given him 300k that they where now worth 750k, so when the whole thing collapsed, all those West Palm Beach retirees where looking for their 750k. Something similar may be at play here.

"Honest, I ran out of gas. I, I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!"

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

"You f***ed up...you trusted us!"

Trapper John

This and several other threads won't be a problem for me if whoever's in charge will get the "thread ignore" feature working.

It is a consequence of having PoA Search-bot enabled. You would need to close up all of the forums like the purpleboard to prevent it. leaving one or more forums would not prevent this type of thing from happening. So you really have to ask yourself if PoA is open to the public or isn't. There really is no workable middle ground that would solve these issues. But given that this type of thing is rare one should also have to ask how big a problem is it really?

This and several other threads won't be a problem for me if whoever's in charge will get the "thread ignore" feature working.

There's an excellent non-technical solution to this that does not require anyone else to do anything...when you see a thread you don't care about, don't click on it.

I'm a clean-desk kind of guy who never has one. I don't like them cluttering up my screen.

There's an excellent non-technical solution to this that does not require anyone else to do anything...when you see a thread you don't care about, don't click on it.

Sorry we didn't connect.

I get, thankfully, a large volume of calls, I try to help everyone.

Glad you got one, that's what counts.

Barron

Ok, Barron. I don't have a dog in this fight. That said, I've been a member of this community for a long time, and I've met many of these people in person...so I'd like to give you my $.02.

If you really want to repair your reputation among this community it will take about 100 more posts like this one (assuming it's genuine). Respond to the accusations. Refute what people say. Take part in the community. Let everybody get to know the "real Barron". If you're not willing to invest that time, you're fighting an uphill battle.

http://mashable.com/2010/02/21/deal-with-negative-feedback/

Back