Baron 55 Manual Pages Needed

K

KennyFlys

I've been working on a new printing for the Baron 55 Manual. I'm personally producing them but cleaning up the pages before printing. In going through the manual in detail, it appears a couple pages are goofed up and the company that did produce them seems to have missed this matter.

The pages are 12A and 12B, added pages to the original manual. It's not a critical area as those pages are about the baggage area and the cabin windows in flight. But, I would like to keep the manual intact as much as possible.

The prior production printer to remain nameless allowed part of Page 14 to be overlapped on Page 12B.

So, I'm wondering who here might have that manual and might be willing to forward a hi-res graphic to me for Pages 12A and 12B.

The help would be very much appreciated.

I've been working on a new printing for the Baron 55 Manual. I'm personally producing them but cleaning up the pages before printing. In going through the manual in detail, it appears a couple pages are goofed up and the company that did produce them seems to have missed this matter.

The pages are 12A and 12B, added pages to the original manual. It's not a critical area as those pages are about the baggage area and the cabin windows in flight. But, I would like to keep the manual intact as much as possible.

The prior production printer to remain nameless allowed part of Page 14 to be overlapped on Page 12B.

So, I'm wondering who here might have that manual and might be willing to forward a hi-res graphic to me for Pages 12A and 12B.

The help would be very much appreciated.

What manual are you talking about? I have two copies of the current POH/AFM for B55s and the pages all have chapter numbers as part of the page number (e.g. 7-23). I also have the original B55 pilot's operating guide somewhere but I haven't seen it lately.

What manual are you talking about? I have two copies of the current POH/AFM for B55s and the pages all have chapter numbers as part of the page number (e.g. 7-23). I also have the original B55 pilot's operating guide somewhere but I haven't seen it lately.
It's the 95-B55 Manual for TC-371 and TC-502 thru TC-1607. It includes the A2 Update dated March 1983.

Lance, That's all I can tell you about its description.

It's the 95-B55 Manual for TC-371 and TC-502 thru TC-1607. It includes the A2 Update dated March 1983.

Lance, That's all I can tell you about its description.

That's the manual I have in front of me except that mine also has A3,A4,& A5 updates. The manual also has a part #: 96-59011-25. Is there a chapter number in addition to the page number for the part you need?

-lance

That's the manual I have in front of me except that mine also has A3,A4,& A5 updates. The manual also has a part #: 96-59011-25. Is there a chapter number in addition to the page number for the part you need?

-lance
Ahhh.... Ok, sorry about that. I forgot to mention the section in the original post. The pages mentioned are in Section 7.

How many pages are involved in the A3, A4 and A5 changes?

Through what serial number do those cover?

Ahhh.... Ok, sorry about that. I forgot to mention the section in the original post. The pages mentioned are in Section 7.

How many pages are involved in the A3, A4 and A5 changes?

Through what serial number do those cover?

I scanned the revision pages in addition to the two you asked for.

Attachments

• b55ppgs001.pdf
    157.7 KB · Views: 6
Back