Barnstormer Days at Galt Airport

HolySchott

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
HolySchott
Hello all,

This weekend is EAA Chapter 932’s annual fly in at Galt Airport (10C) in Northern Illinois. We hope to have lots of vintage airplanes present and will be joined by Model A and Model T car clubs. (We would be especially happy to have you join us if you happen to own a vintage airplane!) The event runs between 9:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday. We will be serving pancakes, hash browns, sausage, fresh, locally grown strawberries, juice and coffee for breakfast. We also have a food vendor serving barbecue items for lunch. If anyone is interested, overnight camping is available down at the meadow at the end of the taxi way. There is a pond stocked with nice fish and a fire pit, as well. Pilots can even taxi their planes down there and camp out next to them.

Additional details can be found at barnstormerdays.com or by emailing me directly at president@eaa932.org.

I hope you can make it out to Galt!

Attachments

• BarnstormerDays 2014.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
Definitely going to this! Debating about switching flying clubs and I want to check out all that galt has to offer. Seems like a pretty cool family friendly environment and nice and close to home!

Back