Bah humbug

pmanton

En-Route
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
N1431A
Perfect WX here in AZ. Yesterday--- around the patch---some maneuvers-- a good landing. Gotta do it again today.

I wake up at 3:00 AM thinking what fun things I should do when I fly. Wait a minute I can't get back to sleep!!! Now it's 6:00 AM and I am so tired that I wouldn't be competent to sit in the plane on the ground.

Bah

Merry Christmas everyone.

Perfect WX here in AZ. Yesterday--- around the patch---some maneuvers-- a good landing. Gotta do it again today.

I wake up at 3:00 AM thinking what fun things I should do when I fly. Wait a minute I can't get back to sleep!!! Now it's 6:00 AM and I am so tired that I wouldn't be competent to sit in the plane on the ground.

Bah

Merry Christmas everyone.

Go fly. Then you'll know how an airline pilot feels some days when the overnight hotel was noisy and ya got no sleep. ;):)

Fruck you all. We’ve blue skies and my aircraft is in gaol at the avionics shop where it’s been since before Thanksgiving.

Every airplane I have access to is rented out. Bad for me, good for everyone else ;)

Merry Christmas!

I was hoping to fly to California for Christmas... Then the rains and low freezing level came... Then I was hoping to fly to Portland and catch my commercial flight... Then the storm arrived even earlier and colder than expected.. So I drove to Portland and got stuck with all the people who had never seen snow before on the roads. And now, back on the skybus to head back to Oregon to drive home. Hopefully they've figured out how to drive in snow in the last 2 days.

Back