Bad truck driver, BAD!

Saw a better one on NBC news, PA I think, where trucks have been hitting a railroad overpass repeatedly for years I think, with all kinds of warning signs.

Saw a better one on NBC news, PA I think, where trucks have been hitting a railroad overpass repeatedly for years I think, with all kinds of warning signs.

I saw that story this week also but this accident is not on a low bridge. They said the dump truck had its back up. Not sure what to cal it

David

yeah, there's a video with a dozen or so different trucks hitting that overpass somewhere on the interwebz.

Here's one of my favorites (destruction wise), I think this was near Topeka, KS on I-70 but it's been a while...

hqdefault.jpg

yeah, there's a video with a dozen or so different trucks hitting that overpass somewhere on the interwebz.

Here's one of my favorites (destruction wise), I think this was near Topeka, KS on I-70 but it's been a while...

hqdefault.jpg

That is amazing! Slicing thru concrete like that....wow.

There's a lot of 11 ft 8 content on Youtube.

I wouldn't go there, it looks like the site might be compromised according to a post on the page. Redirects to malware perhaps....:no:

It's not the 11foot8 that's the problem. If you got to the warning about it, you aren't experiencing the vulnerability. There's a virus up there that takes over some routers and forges DNS replies to redirect them to malware.

Back