Back "On the Air" ? Maybe..........

Lawreston

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Harley Reich
I just came from a meeting with, possibly, the next Governor of Maine. I've volunteered my services to his campaign to unseat the present Governor. He's already been a two-term U. S. Congressman in Washington, D.C.(was defeated the last time around), thereby having governmental experience.

When I was a Senior in high school I was in the small group which ushered some 8th-graders around that which would become their "future." He was one of the freshmen to-be. At the campaign meeting I saw numerous people(and broadcasters) I hadn't seen in as long as 40 years. The campaign manager was in the same position for the successful runs of current U.S. Senator Olympia Snowe(R-Maine).

Oh, my "services?" I'd like to be the voice for Dave's radio commercials, and the voice-over for the television flights. What-the-heck? Nothing ventured - nothing gained. Dave seemed to be quite supportive of the notion. (Time will tell)

HR

Well, Harley, I had no idea that you were a Golden-Throated Warbler.

I have a client whose voice is heard 'round the country, all from his little studio in Dallas.

Voice work is cool.

Good luck.!

SCCutler said:
Well, Harley, I had no idea that you were a Golden-Throated Warbler.

I have a client whose voice is heard 'round the country, all from his little studio in Dallas.

Voice work is cool.

Good luck.!

Thanks; I don't know about Golden-Throated, but I was in broadcasting prior to my career as camera store ownership. Now, semi-retired, I just try to free-lance and keep my "how now-brown cow" voice in tune, as well as stage performances.
Photo #1: Will Rogers and his father(Clem) in Will Rogers Follies
Photo #2: Mr. Bascombe(with the gun) in Carousel
Photo #3: Dayamm; it's nice to be appreciated.
Publicity Photo: Will Rogers' "Six single sisters and muh Pa"

HR

Attachments

• Will Rogers and father, Clem.JPG
    Will Rogers and father, Clem.JPG
    109 KB · Views: 14
  • Carousel     Bascombe.JPG
    Carousel Bascombe.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Carousel 2000.jpg
    Carousel 2000.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 13