Back from jet flight!

Rudy

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Rudy
Hey all i just got back today and had a blast, it was unbelievable in that thing. i will be posting the pics shortly.

jbelew said:
Glad you are back. How was your golf game?
Haha oh alright, it was kind of a tough course but we all played alright.

Never mind the golf, tell us about the flying. Where are the pictures?

Let'sgoflying! said:
Never mind the golf, tell us about the flying. Where are the pictures?
I put a few of them in Flight Following, and i will have more to come

Let'sgoflying! said:
cool Rudy, lets hear all about it.
Alrighty, Well i rode co-pilot the whole way to sky harbor, it was something else, i got to experience some IFR flight and what thats all about, and the speed was awesome. Take-off it was raining and we were in the clouds pretty quick, we came out at about 20,000 and that was something else too. We flew over the Rocky Mountains and that is one of my pics.The biggest thrill for me however was the landing at sky harbor, planes all over i was like a kid in a candy store, it was something else. Got to ride up front on the way home for the last half of the flight.
All in all some exciting stuff i am glad that i got the experience. It made me decide that its what i want to do.

Oh crap, he's hooked like me. Get ready to do a lot of training. Have a tremendous amount of fun training and professionally working and make hardly any money at the beginning. :)

Glad you had a blast!

Brent Bradford
Charter in Tulsa

Brent Bradford said:
Oh crap, he's hooked like me. Get ready to do a lot of training. Have a tremendous amount of fun training and professionally working and make hardly any money at the beginning. :)

Glad you had a blast!

Brent Bradford
Charter in Tulsa
Yeah that is what people have said, its alright though gotta start somewhere and i will be happy, even if i have to eat Ramen noodles every night for dinner haha.

Rudy said:
Yeah that is what people have said, its alright though gotta start somewhere and i will be happy, even if i have to eat Ramen noodles every night for dinner haha.

Well at least you know what you are in for. You are about to have a blast and it will be fun listening to your future stories.

Brent

Rudy said:

Actually as a student you get the Ramen, then in your first yr or two at the first job you move up to fine dining...

Macaroni and Cheese! With Cheese!!

You have a good attitude about it Rudy (and sense of humor); I'm sure you will do great.

Let'sgoflying! said:
Actually as a student you get the Ramen, then in your first yr or two at the first job you move up to fine dining...

Macaroni and Cheese! With Cheese!!

You have a good attitude about it Rudy (and sense of humor); I'm sure you will do great.
Ha "Mac and Cheese" im looking forward to every bit of it. Got to take the good with the bad huh?

I wouldn't say you've come along at a bad time, but it *was* a whole different world 30 yrs ago.

Let'sgoflying! said:
I wouldn't say you've come along at a bad time, but it *was* a whole different world 30 yrs ago.
Yeah i have heard, it will probably never be how it use to be, but maybe stuff will boom back up again. Who knows, it is hard to tell.

Rudy said:
Ha "Mac and Cheese" im looking forward to every bit of it. Got to take the good with the bad huh?

Macaroni comes with cheese now?????

Glad you had fun Rudy

Back