baby terrorists

Michael

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
CapeCodMichael
Last edited:
So parents shouldn't be able to name their children with the names they really want their children to have? I'm sorry - detaining a 1 year old and his family because the 1 year old's name is on the watch list is NOT a flag indicating bad judgement on the part of the parents. Sheesh...this is just ... STUPID.

yes chuck, that was sarcasim. the point is hidden, you kinda have to look for it.

hehehe

I can see Ken now: "OK, Mr TSA agent, you can pat down the baby, but if there's a mess in there, YOU have to change the diaper..."

WRT the "no fly" list, why can't airlines or agents notify passengers when they are ticketed that their name's on the list and they need to bring extra ID. Finding out at the security check-in certainly maximizes the hassle.

HPNFlyGirl said:
Just as long as I don't have to change the dreaded green bomb I will be ok.
Someday I will have to tell the story of the diaper explosion in the Mooney at 8000 feet over Tallahassee...

lancefisher said:
WRT the "no fly" list, why can't airlines or agents notify passengers when they are ticketed that their name's on the list and they need to bring extra ID. Finding out at the security check-in certainly maximizes the hassle.
Because you are not allowed to know that your name is ON the no-fly list. It's double-secret probation if you do.

-Skip

lancefisher said:

Most people skip the check in since they can print thier own boarding passes at home, I know I do.

It would be nice if the airline sent the person some kind of conformation that thier name is on the "no fly" list.

HPNFlyGirl said:
Most people skip the check in since they can print thier own boarding passes at home, I know I do.

It would be nice if the airline sent the person some kind of conformation that thier name is on the "no fly" list.
Even if it was simply a message like "there appears to be a problem with your reservation. please check in at the airport ticket counter 2 hours before your scheduled departure."

Back