Baby Mackenzie has enter the world

rmciottijr

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
rmciottijr
Well after a grueling 30 hr of labor my wife delivered our Mackenzie Eileen at 5:16 on September 11, 2006. Weight 8 Lbs 1 oz 19.5” long. I posted some pictures on our website www.ciottifamily.com (on the family side) late last night. Well I am off to the hospital.

Bob

Last edited:
Congratulations. Tell your wife the easy part is over with. Now the hard stuff begins.:goofy:

Glad to hear Mom and baby are doing well.

You got yourself a big girl there! Congratulations! I'm smoking a cigar for you right now.

rmciottijr said:
Well after a grueling 30 hr of labor my wife delivered our Mackenzie Eileen at 5:16 on September 11, 2006. Weight 8 Lbs 1 oz 19.5” long. I posted some pictures on our website www.ciottifamily.com (on the family side) late last night. Well I am off to the hospital.

Bob

Congratulations Bob!! I'll be waiting for the cigars! Best wishes to you and the new family. :yes:

Gary

Wow, 30hrs!!!!! OMG, makes me not want to have kids EVER! But then all I have to do is get a hug from my Niece and that thought goes right out the window.

Congrats on the little girl! Woo Hoo!

Missa

And my wife thought 12 hours was long for our daughter (after only 5 for our son). Wow!

Congratulations.

12 Hr is still long so hats off to her too and any other mom out there. Adam yea I did look bad and I think that is why she didn't want to come out.

Thanks everyone

Bob

rmciottijr said:

Bob

WhooDoggie! 30 hours and congratulations to you both, er,... all three.

So, OK, now... why did you name her after Eamon? Inquiring minds want to know!!!

-Skip (with two daughters. Neither named after Eamon!)

Oh congrats.

I thought this thread was about one of the Mackenzie brothers. You know the spinoff from SCTV with the Canadian guys drinking beer, etc.

Anthony said:
Oh congrats.

I thought this thread was about one of the Mackenzie brothers. You know the spinoff from SCTV with the Canadian guys drinking beer, etc.

And a beer, iiiiinnnn a tree!

Back