For Sale B-Kool Portable Cooling systems phone number spoofed

Bob Stephens

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Bob Stephens
Someone or some call center out there has spoofed our main phone number 928-300-4045 As a result we are receiving an average of 1 call every 10 seconds.

This of course has reeked havoc and may have caused us to miss calls that are important to us like customers and potential customers.

If you do call, please either leave a detailed voice message and we will do our best to call back in a few hours, or better yet

TEXT US. 928-300-4045 we will call back immediately

If anyone knows of a way to resolve this please let me know Verizon is clueless.

Thanks

bob

The un solicited barrage of phone calls appears to have abated. What happened is some scum call center decided to use our number as the number they were calling from. People who received these calls but didnt actually answer the phone saw my number on their caller id and decided to return the call. To us. over 225 in 36 hours last count.

If anyone has tried to call us, we have resumed answering the phone again ( yes we actually do this)

If you tried calling but got a busy signal, try again

We appreciate the outpoiring of suggestions and understanding

Thanks all

Same thing happened to one of my employees with his office line a couple of years ago. He got nothing accomplished that day as the phone rang off the hook. Surprised how many people call back numbers they don’t recognize from caller ID - what a waste of time. Don’t know of a solution other than it will stop when they move on to another number.

Back