For Sale B-kool portable cooling systems gen 5

Bob Stephens

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Bob Stephens
Introducing B-Kool Gen 5
B-Kool listens to our customers on how to improve our product. The B-Kool Gen 5 is a result of these suggestions. B-Kool Gen 5 includes
• More efficient heat exchanger for longer and cooler cold air
• More efficient pump for less current draw
• Lighter weight Kool Flex air duct for better balance when empty
• Detachable power cord easily upgraded from a base unit to a wireless remote
• Wireless remote-control receiver built into a power cord for ease of upgrade and ability to alternately swap to a remote device.
We have been shipping B-Kool Gen 5 since January; therefore, any recent purchase is the latest product.
For those who have non-remote units and wish to upgrade, please contact me direct Bob@B-kool.net or call 928-300-4045.
Due to a state-wide COVID 19 quarantine, our production facility has been closed. Inventory is limited for the next 60 days, but we have stock on hand.

NOTE: Some of you may have seen my earlier post regarding some supply chain issues and the car accident of my main fabricator, Tim Harper. Sadly, Tim passed away due to a blood clot moving from his broken leg to his pulmonary artery. While we have alternate options on production, we are scrambling to make these changes while trying to cope with the loss of a friend and colleague.

Sorry to read about Tim. Sincerest condolences.

And thanks to you and Tim for the B-Kool unit. While not the newest version, I am enjoying mine (especially with this mini heat wave this last week in California.)

Adding to our challenges, our pump supplier has informed us that the manufacturer has closed all their factories TFN. We have enough inventory to get us midway thru June but no guarantees we will have inventory after that.

If you are contemplating ordering a B-Kool for this summer I suggest you order soon.

Thanks all

B-kool.net
928-300-4045

Bob

Back