For Sale B-Kool Portable Cooling Systems 2017 Update

Bob Stephens

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Bob Stephens
We are pleased to announce the following enhancements for B-Kool Portable Cooling Systems

Current draw is now below 4 amps for 12v systems and below 2 amps for 24v systems

Air velocity is still an industry high at almost 36 mph

cooling efficiency is also improved

for more info see:

https://youtu.be/wJyLisTw7gQ

Last edited:
what is the empty weight?
I'm very hot natured.. so I would possibly use one of these. I also like to take a lot of water to drink.
My thoughts are, frozen gallon/half gallon milk jugs (or other type containers)
They will cool, then supply water to drink as it melts, thus saving weight of both and containing the water in case of accidental tippage of the unit.
Have jugs been used? if so how do they compare to ice in cooling efficacy?

I am thinking I would want one of these with my bubble canopy. Is there is a "mini" cooler version of this? In a LSA, and at my weight, every pound counts...

what is the empty weight?
I'm very hot natured.. so I would possibly use one of these. I also like to take a lot of water to drink.
My thoughts are, frozen gallon/half gallon milk jugs (or other type containers)
They will cool, then supply water to drink as it melts, thus saving weight of both and containing the water in case of accidental tippage of the unit.
Have jugs been used? if so how do they compare to ice in cooling efficacy?

Empty the unit weighs less than 10 lbs

Many people use frozen milk jugs..i,prefer frozen ice blocks using cascade dishwasher comtsiners. ( perfect size). We routinely get more than 2 hours of ice cold air using these. We have also been known to toss a few water bottles in or soft drinks

I am thinking I would want one of these with my bubble canopy. Is there is a "mini" cooler version of this? In a LSA, and at my weight, every pound counts...

The original b-kool was designed to fit LSA we have kept this size as a good trade off of adequate size for cooling time and fit for smaller baggage compartments.. we have sold 100's to smaller aircrsft.

Feel free to contact me directly at 928-300-4045 if you need to discuss specific needs

Thanks all.

B

Back