B-Kool 2015 product enhancements

Bob Stephens

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Bob Stephens
B-Kool enhancements for 2015

As promised earlier, we are proud to announce the product enhancements for all of our products.

Airflow (velocity) which is critical for cooling efficiency has increased from 28mph to over 35 mph. We were able to accomplish this with absolutely no increase in current draw, nor loss of cooling time.

Current draw is now less than 5 amps 12v unit. (2.3 amps on the 24 volt systems.)

Our improved heat exchanger is more efficient, allowing for the above enhanced velocity while retaining our ability of keeping an average aircraft cabin cool for over 2 hours using block ice.

All units shipped since January has these enhancements built in.

A wise one once said “excellence is a journey not a destination” We take that seriously and hope to continue innovating and providing excellent quality products, competitively priced and backed by “second to none” customer service. We are proud to have been named the top choice of the August 2014 “Aviation Consumer Magazine” As an additional thank you, we are still offering a product migration (upgrade) from our first and second generation products (blue cooler base) to our state of the art Red B-Kool. Please contact me direct at Bob@b-kool.net or 928-300-4045 for pricing details.

Existing red base coolers do not need updates

Thanks all who have helped make our little company a success.

Here is a quick video showcasing the new enhancements.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQWmYgG40cE

(Video notes: the power supply used is an 8 year old concord battery I removed from my plane due to its age. Maximum voltage on this battery is 12.6 volts. Outside air temp was slightly over 80º. )

www.b-kool.net

I am on the cusp of buying a cooler box and it seems on face value, the competition has a more innovative product with Bluetooth app for the phone. But you have a better price point.

What makes your box a better product than theirs, other than the savings?

email me and I will send you a copy of the "Aviation Consumer" review.

Better yet give me a call at 928-300-4045 and we can discuss our products.

I do not bash competitors products, but am more then willing to explain why we do what we do and why we don't do other things .

I believe you will find our track record for innovative products fair pricing and second to none customer support , is why we are the dominate cooler on the market

My email is bob@B-kool.net

email me and I will send you a copy of the "Aviation Consumer" review.

Better yet give me a call at 928-300-4045 and we can discuss our products.

I do not bash competitors products, but am more then willing to explain why we do what we do and why we don't do other things .

I believe you will find our track record for innovative products fair pricing and second to none customer support , is why we are the dominate cooler on the market

My email is bob@B-kool.net

Fair enough... I'll call when I get in the office.... I'm loafing at home trying to decide if I've had enough coffee to go in right now.:idea:

Back