AZ Avionics Installation

stsavios

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
stsavios
I'm looking for someone certified in Arizona to install some basic avionics. Nothing too complicated, and may be willing to travel to nearby states. PM me to discuss details.

Last edited:
Call over to Eagle. Track down Tootsie, I forget where they got off to. Somewhere near you. Good, knowledgeable folks.

I'm looking for someone certified in Arizona to install some basic avionics. Nothing too complicated, and may be willing to travel to nearby states. PM me to discuss details.

What am I missing? Arizona Air-Craftsman located right there at KPRC??

AZ Aircraftsmen does an excellent job... but they only do "owner supplied" installations when business is slow. And they're booked for a while, last time I checked in

AZ Aircraftsmen does an excellent job... but they only do "owner supplied" installations when business is slow. And they're booked for a while, last time I checked in

Hmmmm . . . That explains why they haven't written back about a quote to install my owner-supplied Garmin 530W. :redface:

Tookie, not Tootsie. Eagle was the last I knew. It would be worth your time to track them down.

Called Tookie yesterday... turns out he had a radio shop a little while back, but he doesn't install anymore. The search goes on.

Back