Awsome new price for Dogs Don't Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.

David_L_Wilson

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
David L Wilson
Checkout my website. You can now order the paperback version for only 6.99! I would love to get this book into the hands of young aviators and aviators to be.

I warned everyone when he got all defensive when we made some suggestions the last time he came spamming along.

I'd like to see this guy banned for spamming.

He has such potential too....an author, promoting aviation.

Unfortunately, it appears he's only promoting himself.

I warned everyone when he got all defensive when we made some suggestions the last time he came spamming along.

I'd like to see this guy banned for spamming.

He has such potential too....an author, promoting aviation.

Unfortunately, it appears he's only promoting himself.
+1 multiple strikes.

Sigh.

To the OP if you're reading this...I'm sure you've seen Scott Dennstaedt's weather posts on all the different aviation boards. If not, find them.

That is how you promote yourself in forums online...you have to offer something valuable, offer a lot of it for free, and just be a "normal" and active member of the community at the same time. If you promote yourself as often as Scott, you have to bring a LOT to the table...otherwise, be more subtle than that as a benchmark.

I've done similar promotion work in non-aviation markets...and it's tough work. But, given you are actually interested in the topic of this forum (I assume) that should make it much easier...but there is very little time to turn around the stigma you appear to have garnered, if possible at all. (I'm not really a regular here as far a posting goes, so I would be out of place to give specific advice here.)

Sigh.

To the OP if you're reading this...I'm sure you've seen Scott Dennstaedt's weather posts on all the different aviation boards. If not, find them.

That is how you promote yourself in forums online...you have to offer something valuable, offer a lot of it for free, and just be a "normal" and active member of the community at the same time. If you promote yourself as often as Scott, you have to bring a LOT to the table...otherwise, be more subtle than that as a benchmark.

I've done similar promotion work in non-aviation markets...and it's tough work. But, given you are actually interested in the topic of this forum (I assume) that should make it much easier...but there is very little time to turn around the stigma you appear to have garnered, if possible at all. (I'm not really a regular here as far a posting goes, so I would be out of place to give specific advice here.)

No, you pretty much nailed it.

Checkout my website. You can now order the paperback version for only 6.99! I would love to get this book into the hands of young aviators and aviators to be.

I suppose so. But I'd be prepared to zip open all those unopened cases and turn them into worm bedding post haste, lest they end up on the three-for-a-dollar table at the next Planned Parenthood book sale.

Trapper John

The Amazon.com page for the book has one customer review. It's from you.

Please post in the classifieds and cut the spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back