Awesome Youtube Channel

George

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
George
Have any aviation related questions? Well here is a Youtube channel that answers many of them and best of all answers the specific ones you request the author to answer. Personally I love the Navigation and Flight Instrument videos:

https://www.youtube.com/user/jeanrouge1972

Cheers

I'd almost rather you just say "here's my stuff for sale", but since I did purchase it while studying for the private written, I feel I should provide feedback.

I had a few problems with the software installation, mostly due to my crappy laptop, and this guy was very responsive to all of my emails/questions.
This guy has a real laid back, conversational approach to his videos. That might work for some people, it might not.
I feel his private study guide would be most beneficial to someone familiar with aviation terms (VOR, weight and balance, etc) but very little understanding of them. If you have done any reading on your own (is more disciplined when it comes to studying) then it might not help you much. You can tell that he really wants you to understand and learn the topics.
Final thought, $99 was waaay too much for the private study program. It is honestly worth about half that, and I mean that constructively, not bashing. I might have picked up one or two concepts I was having trouble with at the time, which might be worth $50, but def not a hunj.

Well the Youtube channel is a branded but free channel with over 70 aviation videos that explain most of the concepts that over the years e have seen students struggle with.

Also if I may ask. Did you pass your written and with what score?
We do try to help you learn as much as possible but the end goal is to help you ace the knowledge exam. (by the way how much was the knowledge exam? Less than $99)

Keep in mind that the Youtube channel gives viewers a good example of our teaching methods and if people decide to continue to our website and purchase the full software it is because they must have liked what they have seen.

Now $99 is not very much for 11 hours of interactive training that you will have for the rest of your life (consider 11 hours of ground with your flight instructor).

Finally we really do appreciate your feedback (be it positive or negative) as it helps us improve our software.

Cheers

Well the Youtube channel is a branded but free channel with over 70 aviation videos that explain most of the concepts that over the years e have seen students struggle with.

We do try to help you learn as much as possible but the end goal is to help you ace the knowledge exam. (by the way how much was the knowledge exam? Less than $99)

Keep in mind that the Youtube channel gives viewers a good example of our teaching methods and if people decide to continue to our website and purchase the full software it is because they must have liked what they have seen.

Now $99 is not very much for 11 hours of interactive training that you will have for the rest of your life (consider 11 hours of ground with your flight instructor).

Finally we really do appreciate your feedback (be it positive or negative) as it helps us improve our software.

Cheers

Geez dude, first you don't work for them, then you do, then you don't. Or it's just your son who bought the course. All the back and forth and changing your story a handful of times has made me not even look at the link and I'm definitely not buying anything from you.

1) Yes, I passed the written.
2) The score was 100%

How much did the ground school cost (I did it with my Part 61 Instructor)? I don't know - too long ago to remember.

Was/am I satisfied with the result? Yes.

Did I like helping a starving CFI and a generally good guy make a living? Yes.

-Skip

Back