Awe God We're living in a nightmare!!

Worst for me:

Climbed into my race car, strapped in tight, put on the helmet, and reached for my SFI gloves...black widow drops from the roof hatch onto my hand. I panic and jerk my hand back, launching the spider down my firesuit.

I got a real good test for emergency egress from a burning car right then. Found the guy squished and dead against my back, with spider slimies all throughout my back hair.

Nothing worse than being trapped in place while a spider plans to make a meal of your life.

Now I spray my race car with insecticide periodically.

edit: If you've never had to ditch a 5 point harness without the camlock buckle, you can just imagine having to manually un-latch each of the 5 points one by one at the same time as trying to grab the roll bar, flip up the roof hatch and launch yourself out of the car. Not fun.

Scorpions in Georgia?

Was going to say the same thing !!

We use Cy-Kick twice a year both in and out doors. Kills scorpions and a whole host of other bugs. Kid and let safe when dry. If you look it up on Amazon, most of the reviews are from AZ re scorpions.

I just did this. Went outside and I didnt see anything.

I can do this in the daytime, right? :)

2. Always make sure you can outrun whoever you take!!!!!

This is why I carry a 22 pistol for a bear gun...other person can't run fer **** after I shoot them in the knee...

I always carried a 357 so you better do more than wing me. LOL

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I always carried a 357 so you better do more than wing me. LOL

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Nah, you won't be able to shoot fer **** while holding yer knee and trying to fend off the bear.

Back