Avweb anatomy of a Cirrus crash

I own a SR22. The comments about personality types that own these birds might be overgeneralized, but to some degree accurate. I hope the video provides a reminder that , if seems like a risky thing to do in any way, skip it and try again.

I own a SR22. The comments about personality types that own these birds might be overgeneralized, but to some degree accurate. I hope the video provides a reminder that , if seems like a risky thing to do in any way, skip it and try again.

The Cirrus is a fine high performance airplane. IMHO, no need to disparage those who fly them.

The Cirrus is a fine high performance airplane. IMHO, no need to disparage those who fly them.

I own an SR22 also (partsership_. Would I be a safer pilot if I sold it?

Joe

It would be safer to stop thinking of me as a she! :mad3:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Sorry I live in Los Angeles and the he/she stuff well what can I say?? My wife seems to care and I am glad about that.

Joe

Sorry, I will go back and try to find out how I screwed the pooch on this one.

Sorry I live in Los Angeles and the he/she stuff well what can I say?? My wife seems to care and I am glad about that.

Joe

Sorry, I will go back and try to find out how I screwed the pooch on this one.

Please don't look! I might be embarrssed at what I said! LMAO! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back