Aviv Waiss - fresh meet :-)

aviv.waiss

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Piper_Ace
Hi Everyone, My name is Aviv Waiss from Israel.
This year i had the pleasure of coming to oshkosh 2012 with one of my best friends Alon accompanied by his friend Adam.

In the event we were hosted by couple of fellow POA friends (sorry for not remembering any names :confused:).

It was so nice to see part of the team Alon had talked about some time and see all the people, Thanks very much everyone for the warm welcome and hospitality.

i will try to keep up following and posting, Shalom and see you next year.

Welcome to POA Aviv. It was great spending a few days with you at Osh. I look forward to spending more aviation time with you in the future! I hope you keep posting here. Its a great forum.

Aviv, it was great meeting you, both at the party Leslie and I hosted and at the HOPS party that Jay Honeck hosted! Welcome to PoA!

Last edited:
Hi Everyone, My name is Aviv Waiss from Israel.
This year i had the pleasure of coming to oshkosh 2012 with one of my best friends Alon accompanied by his friend Adam.

In the event we were hosted by couple of fellow POA friends (sorry for not remembering any names :confused:).

It was so nice to see part of the team Alon had talked about some time and see all the people, Thanks very much everyone for the warm welcome and hospitality.

i will try to keep up following and posting, Shalom and see you next year.

Hey Aviv,

Welcome aboard! I am glad to have met you at Oshkosh. I know what you mean with names and faces, so... I'm Kent, and I'm the guy who flew Adam and Alon in from Milwaukee on Monday.

Back