Aviators Wife

Anne was actually quite an author. Personally, I think if she had not married Charles she would have been a well known writer in her own right.

I'm not sure if the book is based from her diaries or what. I lost interest halfway through. The book found a home. Post here if you want it and whoever has it can request address.

Looked at it today in a book store. I've read the books she has written and they are interesting enough.

One think that does bother me, however. The first book that Charles Lindburgh wrote about this flight, "We", is very rough and tumble, really exciting without a lot of interior monologues. Twenty-five years later he wrote The Spirit of St. Louis. It is much more "literary" much smoother but weaker in several hours. I think his wife's influence changed the way he wrote and weakened his voice.

Anne was actually quite an author. Personally, I think if she had not married Charles she would have been a well known writer in her own right.
Aviator's wife was not written by Anne Lindbergh. It is a fictional account of what the real author imagined Lindbergh's thoughts to be. I listened to it as an audiobook. It was OK but a little overdramatized at least as far as my taste is concerned.

Aviator's wife was not written by Anne Lindbergh. It is a fictional account of what the real author imagined Lindbergh's thoughts to be. I listened to it as an audiobook. It was OK but a little overdramatized at least as far as my taste is concerned.

I know that. I was referring to the books she did write.

I'll take it next, please

-VanDy

considering that Anne was a pilot in her own right i find the title somewhat degrading.

considering that Anne was a pilot in her own right i find the title somewhat degrading.
After listening to the book I think the title was planned to have that ironic angle.

Back