Aviation website deals today or monday?

Unit74

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Unit74
Any black Friday cyber Monday aviation deals out there?

Any black Friday cyber Monday aviation deals out there?

Yup. We just launched a new line of cleaning products specifically designed for plane owners and are doing 20% off.

Yup. We just launched a new line of cleaning products specifically designed for plane owners and are doing 20% off.

Not trying to hijack here, but I just checked out the Plane Perfect website. Looks like interesting stuff! Can you please tell me more about it?

Thanks!
Andrew

Not trying to hijack here, but I just checked out the Plane Perfect website. Looks like interesting stuff! Can you please tell me more about it?

Thanks!
Andrew

Yeah, sure thing. There are descriptions of all the products on the website, but the basic idea was that my partner is a car guy and wanted to be able to keep his plane (1947 Cessna 195) as show ready as he keeps his Model A and Firebird but, because he is so in to that stuff, wasn't able to find detailing products for aviation that met his standards. Most of the stuff out there is decades old formulas or just doesn't do as good a job as modern chemistry can allow. On top of that, I fly a fabric plane so we wanted to make sure that what we developed would be appropriate for metal, fabric and composite.

For this first run of products we wanted to cover the basics, get the outside clean and polished as well as be able to clean the inside. So that's what you see on the website today is the first seven products. Over time we'll continue to add some more specialty products and would welcome peoples input into what is missing from the line-up that they would like to see in the future.

Just turned ours on. :) *Rings dinner bell

Shane,

I just looked at your website and I am not sure you made your Black Friday sale quite obvious enough. I think the word Friday could be a touch bigger. its hard to read! :D

David

Okay....I'll bite.

If you buy the battery charger in my signature line, any time this weekend, it will come with a $5 bill inside.

I got an email from FlyQ stating lifetime IFR VFR charts for the FlyQ app were $399. I've never used FlyQ

Is this a good deal?

Shane,

I just looked at your website and I am not sure you made your Black Friday sale quite obvious enough. I think the word Friday could be a touch bigger. its hard to read! :D

David

Hehe, that's for all of you that wear those bottle cap glasses. :)

Shane
The Squawk Shoppe
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Why is it I feel like aviation companies very rarely run deals or specials?

I only see them around OSh kosh time. And when they're clearing out discontinued inventory.

Chief is running a sale through the 1st.

From what I understand, all aviation based companies assume GA pilots receive pay checks with at least 5 digits before the decimal and price their wares accordingly. :rolleyes2:

Sportys sells a can of Plexus for double....yes double what local motorcycle shop sells it for. Makes you wonder.....

Mygoflight is having 20 percent off. I bought their armor flass for ipad. Great product

Back