Aviation Software Question

pilotride

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
PilotRide.com Software
I would like to start a discussion concerning pilots that are members of flying clubs that are renting aircraft. Do you normally fly by yourself or with a friend? Do you wish that you could share the plane rental cost with someone else in the club on a regular basis? Are you new to a club and having difficulty finding people to fly with? I am working on software to address issues of putting pilots of similar interests and qualilfications in the same plane in the same club for the same flight where they can share the expenses and stay in the plane for twice the time for the same cost as flying half the time and paying all the costs. Im very curious as to who would fly more if they could share the cost. thanks for helping me with this research.

michael hamlett

I'm excited to see what you find. I would absolutely make more time to fly if I had more people to fly with. The sharing of costs would just be a benefit.
Flying alone has never done much for me. I prefer to fly with a "buddy".

Thanks for your response. I am working on software to improve the pilot to pilot communication within clubs. Have you seen any of the other pilot share a ride software and websites? they focus on bringing people together who dont know each other and do not belong to a club or FBO. My software focuses on trying to safer and more secure. My software is for flying clubs and FBO's only that rent aircraft so the people you share a ride with are only those within the same organization.

love to get everyone's thoughts on this.

thanks

michael hamlett
www.pilotride.com
www.facebook.com/pilotride

And I totally agree, flying with someone else who shares your interests is so much more fun!!! And that is the inspiration for my dedication to creating this software.

Back