Aviation-related give-aways?

Tfallon

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Tara
Every time we attend a conference as a vendor, I struggle with aviation-themed give-aways.

Anyone have any ideas that pilots would like for small give-aways (am thinking cell phone desk stands?) and for a large grand-prize winner (in the past we have done bose noise-cancelling headsets, travel/computer bags to give you an idea).

Thanks!

Flashlights and knives are always nice to have for small stuff. A tablet with a year free subscription to Fore Flight or Garmin Pilot for the grand prize.

We're GA pilots. We crave anything free!

Thanks for the feedback! I am ordering flashlights that also include a phillips and flat screwdriver.

Love the idea of the tablet with the subscription too. What does the subscription run?

Flashlights and knives are always nice to have for small stuff. A tablet with a year free subscription to Fore Flight or Garmin Pilot for the grand prize.

Knives might be tricky for folks returning home through the TSA checkpoints.

A tablet with a year free subscription to Fore Flight or Garmin Pilot for the grand prize.

This would get me participating in the contest.

Make sure the tablet has celluar wi-fi.

Free is for me,after all I'm a pilot.

Gas cards... Takes the sting off the pump at least once.

Folks.

Lets think about it. When flying a long cross country is there anything that you really wanted. Really needed. Cost so little but so needed.

Yes, the "Human Element Flight Extender" approved by the "TWBC" ( teeny weeny bladder club).

So you company purchases them in bulk, has the company name on each side of this highly engineered device. The pilot and prospective customer with tears in his eyes, relieves himself and sees your company logo.

A loyal customer for ever.

Life is a barrel of fun.

Ken

Free metal landing calcu...... wait, that one has been done to death....

PilotWorkshops.com were giving away Bose headsets. I won last year :) now they are doing it again! Or they just did it again. That's a great giveaway for a pilot.

Folks.

Lets think about it. When flying a long cross country is there anything that you really wanted. Really needed. Cost so little but so needed.

Yes, the "Human Element Flight Extender" approved by the "TWBC" ( teeny weeny bladder club).

So you company purchases them in bulk, has the company name on each side of this highly engineered device. The pilot and prospective customer with tears in his eyes, relieves himself and sees your company logo.

A loyal customer for ever.

Life is a barrel of fun.

Ken

We call those catheters in the clinic.

Aluminum chocks. Simple 8-10" lengths of aluminum angle, drill a hole in one end and tie two together with about a foot of rope between them. Laser etch your company information on one side, so the lucky winner can put his tail number on the other side.

I made my own like this, the laser engraving looks great.

Dress them up with a drawstring carrying bag for when they are I the plane. Be fancy and put a pitot cover in the bag, too.

Wash and wax kits are always great. Windshield cleaner with microfiber cloths. Small travel toolkit with wrenches, ratchet, screwdrivers, etc. Put company information on the box.

How about a flight bag with a disposable air-tight sealable inner liner. Judging from some recent posts, there's a great need.

Pens with regular ink on one side and a bright green highlighter on the other end.
Stainless coffee tumblers with your logo on one side.
Backup USB battery.
Randolph aviatior sunglasses.
GoPro camera with the plugs to record cockpit audio.
iPad mini with a year of Foreflight and a Ram mount.
ANC headsets, especially Bose or Lightspeed is a great grand prize.

Back