Aviation Related Fantasy Football Team Names

mjm28

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
mjm28
It's that time of year again, yes football season! I have played fantasy football for about ten years now and have used every team name under the sun. This year, I want to use an aviation related name. Any ideas guys? Thanks and go pack go!

I'm terrible with names, but I'll throw one out there based on your team preference: Acme Airlines. The Pack should have a good season, even with the loss of Jordy Nelson. Go Pack Go!

I'm terrible with names, but I'll throw one out there based on your team preference: Acme Airlines. The Pack should have a good season, even with the loss of Jordy Nelson. Go Pack Go!

You must listen to airline pilot guy podcast haha

It's that time of year again, yes football season! I have played fantasy football for about ten years now and have used every team name under the sun. This year, I want to use an aviation related name. Any ideas guys? Thanks and go pack go!

If you are going to draft a strong running team you could go with:

Ground Effect

Never listened to it before. Was that his suggestion as well?

He works for Delta, but won't say that in the podcast because he doesn't want to be considered an official spokesman for the airline. He says the company he works for is acme airlines.

The Nut Sacs.

Why?

1) It's a play on 'nut sack'
2) it's a play on 'sac arrow'
3) It's a play on 'sack', which is football related

Back