Aviation-related Christmas gifts?

nddons

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Stan
After consulting with my CFII for advice, my wife gave me (combined 25th anniversary and Christmas gift) a trip to Seattle this summer, a tour of the Boeing plant, and an ASES add-on rating package from Kenmore Air! Now I've got TWO people to thank!

Is anyone familiar with Kenmore for this rating?

Sounds like you did well. Kenmore Air is a long established outfit in Seattle. I haven't flown with them, but I suspect you are going to have more fun than is allowed.

After consulting with my CFII for advice, my wife gave me (combined 25th anniversary and Christmas gift) a trip to Seattle this summer, a tour of the Boeing plant, and an ASES add-on rating package from Kenmore Air! Now I've got TWO people to thank!

NICE!!! I'm officially jealous. :yes:

Will you be flying your plane to Seattle or will you be going commercial? If you are not going commercial you could stop by S49 and sit a spell. Bob

Kenmore Air must be good, they are represented in MSFS X! Microsoft wouldn't promote a company that didn't deserve it...right?

I did the reply with quick reply, and I don't know the keyboard shortcuts to make smileys.

Will you be flying your plane to Seattle or will you be going commercial? If you are not going commercial you could stop by S49 and sit a spell. Bob

I'd be going commercial, but if I get a chance I'd I'd like to stop by. Thanks Bob.

Back