Aviation leads to divorce....

TangoWhiskey

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
3Green
It's either that, or divorce leads to aviation.

I learned this by the clever book positioning at Barnes & Noble.

uploadfromtaptalk1323485622066.jpg

That is convenient. Why are they still selling 2011 FARS?

I don't think aviation leads to divorce, it's the coming home early that leads to divorce.. ;)

I don't think aviation leads to divorce, it's the coming home early that leads to divorce.. ;)

Guy I knew was married to a flight attendant. Found a picture of her nekkid, knew it was recent because it had the boobs she insisted he buy for her.

Turns out she had hooked up with a baggage-handler at her commute-to base (a large midwestern city with an international hub).

To be fair, they were both part of the same union! :rolleyes:

Any event, that aviation action (!) led to divorce, right-quick.

Guy I knew was married to a flight attendant. Found a picture of her nekkid, knew it was recent because it had the boobs she insisted he buy for her.

Turns out she had hooked up with a baggage-handler at her commute-to base (a large midwestern city with an international hub).

Nice.. I've known several guys to buy them for women, they all left within 6 months..

Did he keep the picture?

Did he keep the picture?

Good question!

He did not offer to show it to me, which is fine.

I'm guessing his second wife would not approve if he had kept it and life teaches us that stuff like that has minimal value, and huge disaster potential.

Good question!

He did not offer to show it to me, which is fine.

I'm guessing his second wife would not approve if he had kept it and life teaches us that stuff like that has minimal value, and huge disaster potential.

Yup. That ends up needing two of the books on the left shelf.

Divorce, and writing a will.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

"Just do whatever you want" doesn't mean that when the wife says it to you.

It may not be too surprising.... the airplane being the true love and all... ha.

It's either that, or divorce leads to aviation.

I learned this by the clever book positioning at Barnes & Noble.
In my case divorce lead to a magnificant return to aviation and no longer having to justify the expenditure to anyone but myself.

I used to tell the wife that I had a out of control gambling habit so that she wouldn't find out that I had been out flying again.

Last edited:
I've also noticed that guys who refer to their wife as "the wife" typically wind up calling her "the ex".

:)

Sometimes aviation leads to marriage. :yes:

I have a friend who consistently refers to his wife as "Old what's her name."

Aviation didn't lead to my marriage, but it certainly is a big part of it. My wife's a bigger aviation junky than I am. Of course she was afraid to fly when she met me.

My best friend from back home used to introduce his wife as his "future ex-wife". As you can guess, they are divorced. My wife has already told me I can buy/build a plane if I want. Think I married better than him.

I often introduce my wife as "my girlfriend". 31 years and counting.

And sometimes marriage leads to aviation! :D

Y'know, aside from that whole mutual-respect, shared-passion, lovey-dovey thing, what else do you and Leslie have in common? :D

(For those who don't know these two, they pretty much define "marital bliss.")

Y'know, I recall a service provider asking if I wanted one of those. never figured out what she meant...

:D ;)

Isn't that porpoising and not breaking off the nose wheel?!?!

Interesting that the "Aviation Leads to Divorce" and "My Girlfriend is Ruining My Life" threads are next to each other....

Interesting that the "Aviation Leads to Divorce" and "My Girlfriend is Ruining My Life" threads are next to each other....

I noticed that too. Maybe your Shinto Gods are trying to tell us something.

:D

Back