Aviation goals for 2020

flhrci

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
David
Since 6PC can go back in time and ask about aviation goals, what say you about your way in the future aviation goals?

David

Still be flying!

Since 6PC can go back in time and ask about aviation goals, what say you about your way in the future aviation goals?

David

For the record, someone went back to 2014 first but in 2020 I do plan to start a thread about 2018 aviation goals

hmmmm 2020...

One of the dogs I have now will most certainly be dead so thanks for bringing that up.

Hopefully will be fully in the swing of taking family flying trips. camping trips on grass strips. I'd hope to have an Osh Kosh or two under my belt and of course loving my on board ADS-B.

Be alive,breathing,flying and ADSB compliant.

To have my instrument rating, helicopter license, commercial license, and to be type rated to fly an L-39 jet (which requires 1000 hours total time, 500 of which is PIC). I hope to have this done long before 2020.

Fly my own plane more, make some more jumps (aviation related right?), do a little more CFIing on the side and some scenics in my seaplane, maybe finally get around to getting my glider ratings.

To never have to do another FAA medical exam.

It's going to happen. The question is what will I be allowed to fly???

Still be at it, unbroken(knock on wood), having fun, hitting it with the cautious recklessness that has worked so well for me the last 30 years of flying.:yes:

Easing into my last decade before retirement, unless the market changes for the better, and then it will be less than a decade!

Back