Aviation Gift Items and Pilot Supply's

C

chandas

Aviation Gift Items and Pilot Supply's
We have all kinds of aviation related items from T-shirts, Neck Ties, Mugs, Wheel Chocks, Aviation Themed Christmas Cards, Aircraft Ornaments, Aircraft Business Card Holders, Family Name Aircraft Signs, Books, Movies, Calendars, Models, Military Items, Charts and Maps, and so much more. Check out our pilot shop today at www.Chandas.com

bobsqu.gif

Boy's where's can's I's get's me's some's cheap's pointless's gift's from's a's two's bit's site's with's a's spam's representative's hocking's it's????!!!!!???'s

Boy's where's can's I's get's me's some's cheap's pointless's gift's from's a's two's bit's site's with's a's spam's representative's hocking's it's????!!!!!???'s

Easy Nick. Some people have to recover what they paid for "Internet Secrets!" course on how you click a few buttons, have your internet store up in minutes and then just take the $10,000 a month in checks to the bank.

Easy Nick. Some people have to recover what they paid for "Internet Secrets!" course on how you click a few buttons, have your internet store up in minutes and then just take the $10,000 a month in checks to the bank.

I think you mean "Internet Secret's"

:D

I vote no posting in the classifieds at least until you've been hazed by a few of the regulars...

Wow. The store has aviation gifts, amazing games like Madden 2001, space shuttle simulator on 3.5" floppy, airplane for sale, and a house for sale! Also don't forget the Eminem CD or the "home recording studio". If that doesn't do it for you--check out the CB!

Last edited:
Back