Aviation finance/credit

Most markets, if you were smart in 2008, rental real estate is making better than 12%.

Not exactly passive gains... no desire to be a landlord.

One of my tax clients is a senior VP at a large brokerage firm. He takes care of my investments based on my risk profile.

Is that your entire portfolio or just a fraction? High risk, high rewards....and losses.

Is that your entire portfolio or just a fraction? High risk, high rewards....and losses.

Probably 80%. I have a very conservative risk profile. He works to maintain my principal and has various investments on a laddered basis. 20%is self directed.

Eh, it's a conversation, it happens.

Back on topic:

Has anyone ever used Airfleet Capital?

I spoke with them at OSH, they seemed very nice, even to me, in my position of not being able to finance an aircraft for a few years.

Still haven't gotten an answer as to why a higher non deductible loan is a better choice than a lower rate deductible loan. Each party has to bring money to the table, how each person brings it there is their choice. Why are you choosing a higher rate non-ded loan?

Who said he owns a home?

Best way to finance an airplane , if you must, is thru a credit union and hypothecate the loan.

If you have stellar credit, lightstream is an option. They will give it to you unsecured for as low as 2.99% and they are entirely reasonable.

As for the rest of the thread. Just remember this image anytime you think about asking POA forums for advice on maintenance, finance, or buying an airplane. It summarizes every post in those threads

Attachments

• 1428190242218.jpg
    1428190242218.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 13
If you have stellar credit, lightstream is an option. They will give it to you unsecured for as low as 2.99% and they are entirely reasonable.

As for the rest of the thread. Just remember this image anytime you think about asking POA forums for advice on maintenance, finance, or buying an airplane. It summarizes every post in those threads

Curious what stellar credit means, a score over 700,750,800?

I've considered Lightstream but I believe they only go up to 84 months where as aviation finance companies will go up to 15-20 years. Big difference in monthly payments. I own our house jointly with my wife so they want more income or her on the loan...

Mike, glad I helped. And you're right you have to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Same position here shopping around for financing so thanks for the Dorr lead.

Keep us posted if you go further with Dorr... Or any one else for that matter.

Back