AVIATION FICTION

Stan Stamper

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Machman
As an aviator/CFI for nearly 4 decades, I have a couple of exciting novels that are steeped in aviation (one out, one releasing July 5). DANGER DIVA was released July, 2010. (Available at my website or at AMAZON.COM) RISK IT ALL releases July 5 this year. Will send complimentary review copies to first four who reply to my email. (Signed copies: www.stanstamper.com) All reviews have been 5-STAR. RISK IT ALL reviews have all started out with...."WOW!"

Is a reply here suitable?

Stan,

I'm interested in a review copy if any are still available.

Thanks,
Ed

Most of the aviation fiction I have seen so far said either 'Pilots Logbook' or 'Airframe Logbook' on them :eek: .

Ed....You're #2 for a free copy of DANGER DIVA! I need an address to mail to.

Stan

As an aviator/CFI for nearly 4 decades, I have a couple of exciting novels that are steeped in aviation (one out, one releasing July 5). DANGER DIVA was released July, 2010. (Available at my website or at AMAZON.COM) RISK IT ALL releases July 5 this year. Will send complimentary review copies to first four who reply to my email. (Signed copies: www.stanstamper.com) All reviews have been 5-STAR. RISK IT ALL reviews have all started out with...."WOW!"
I'll take a copy if still available. PM sent.

The book is in hand. Thank you. I am looking forward to a new author.
Now that I'm done (red pen put down), anyone interested in taking a read, PM me. Only requirement is to pass it along or return it?
It is a good story. Worth a look.

Last edited:
I'd love to read some of your work, too. It might inspire me to write again. I had a skydiving/pilot-centered setting and plot in mind.

Good luck! :)

Badmove, you'll never sell a copy. There's a history of free book exchanges here....:D

I'm an iBook reading and buying fool since getting my iPad 2. If it's about flying or skydiving and an iBook I'm a buyer.

Danger Diva is available on iBooks for $9.99. Anyone here read it and think it work a read?

Danger Diva is available on iBooks for $9.99. Anyone here read it and think it work a read?

I'm on my way . . . . :)

Update: found it, bought it, downloading it. Will return with PIREP in a day or two. :thumbsup:

Update2: reading . . . . :wink2:

Last edited:

The Kindle app for the iPad is free. The kindle version of the book is $8.99. You could have flown for another thirty seconds for the difference.:wink2:

The Kindle app for the iPad is free. The kindle version of the book is $8.99. You could have flown for another thirty seconds for the difference.:wink2:

D'OOHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Hey troops...This cozy thriller will keep your motor running longer than 2 gallons of avgas ever did...unless, of course, the fan stops! :) RISK IT ALL will hit Amazon in the next 2-3 days. Both books have been rated 5-star. Danger Diva was nominated for Book of the year at Powell's Books. Hope you enjoy...

Last edited:
FYI...One Kindle version has been dropped to $2.99 at Amazon. (For Danger Diva.)

RISK IT ALL is available at Amazon, Barnes & Noble and at SMASHWORDS.com in numerous eBook formats with first 20% reviewable free.:)

Last edited:
I'm done with Risk it All.

The first PM to me with an address gets it next.

Reading Diva on and off on the Kindle now Stan. Fun read.

The 30-somethings in love are a bit sappy, but I'll survive the love story after the action picks back up. ;) ;) ;)

You just gotta love a world-class nuclear physicist lady who carries a 9mm in her purse during pre-flight! :rofl:

Thanks Nate! Nothing wrong with a chick that flies her father's jet and shoots like a Texas Ranger. Thanks for the kind remarks! ....stan

P.S.: I noticed we're both 182 drivers :wink2:

Last edited:
Back