AvGas Prices

ApacheBob

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
ApacheBob
I stopped at Brookfield-Capitol by Milwaukee for gas yesterday. They were charging $3.88 for a gallon of 100LL. Our local car gas station has lowered its gas price to $2.97 for 87 octane.
I hope Avgas prices come down.
After I put the gas in, I went over to the Culvers for lunch near the Brookfield Airport. The Culvers is about a block away. Culvers usually has good food. But the food was not very good. I think that the cole slaw had gone bad. When I complained to the server, I got a real run around.
So I will not go back there.
We go to Culvers here near Chicago and the service is always good. So I guess I was pretty disappointed.:blueplane:
ApacheBob

shoot you oughta be able to get a car gas STC for the might apach bob.

I stopped at Brookfield-Capitol by Milwaukee for gas yesterday. They were charging $3.88 for a gallon of 100LL. Our local car gas station has lowered its gas price to $2.97 for 87 octane.
I hope Avgas prices come down.
After I put the gas in, I went over to the Culvers for lunch near the Brookfield Airport. The Culvers is about a block away. Culvers usually has good food. But the food was not very good. I think that the cole slaw had gone bad. When I complained to the server, I got a real run around.
So I will not go back there.
We go to Culvers here near Chicago and the service is always good. So I guess I was pretty disappointed.:blueplane:
ApacheBob

Never had a bad trip to Culvers. Let them know.
http://culvers.com/AboutCulvers/AboutCulvers.aspx Well.. you could if the site worked.

Funny. When I wanted to complain to Wendy's about the local one putting people on the drive through who didn't comprehend a word of English, you couldn't contact them either. There must be a new chapter in business school about how to handle pesky customers.

Last edited:
This past weekend 100LL was $4.75/gal at PUW and $4.13/gal at OLM. I have a feeling I'll be eating the difference when the club reimburses me for the gas purchased away from home. Haven't seen it below $4.00/gal around here in a long time.

Never had a bad trip to Culvers. Let them know.
http://culvers.com/AboutCulvers/AboutCulvers.aspx Well.. you could if the site worked.

Funny. When I wanted to complain to Wendy's about the local one putting people on the drive through who didn't comprehend a word of English, you couldn't contact them either. There must be a new chapter in business school about how to handle pesky customers.
Thanks for the note. I hope they enjoy the letter that I sent to them.:hairraise:
ApacheBob

Last edited by a moderator:
Back