Avgas Hoarders

Wheels

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Wheels
745B3595-931F-4CED-8B1C-53A0FD49FF08.png These people seem to be trying to corner the market on avgas.

Instead of cornering the market, he should just try to corner his truck without turning it over.

I remember aloooong time ago when John Denver tried to store a bunch of gas at Starwood and the enviros went nuts. All he was doing was being an early prepper.

Instead of cornering the market, he should just try to corner his truck without turning it over.

I remember aloooong time ago when John Denver tried to store a bunch of gas at Starwood and the enviros went nuts. All he was doing was being an early prepper.

Rather ironic that a self-inflicted fuel supply shortage was his undoing.

Wow... close to the house. I would be thinking about putting large landscaping rocks in the front yard.

What is the problem with the road? Short corner and too much speed?

Maybe the driver will have another chance to make a successful delivery.

Three strikes and you’re out!

Looks like just a problem with the drivers. There is a slight curve in the road just before that house but nothing sharp.

There’s probably some Mad Max influence involved up the road.

Wow... close to the house. I would be thinking about putting large landscaping rocks in the front yard.

I would be thinking a 4 Sale sign...

I'd think that would make the situation a WHOLE lot worse. "Hey honey why's there a tidal wave of gas racing across our yard?".

Back