Avaition changing kids' lives

Sounds like a great program. Too bad they are running into financial difficulties.

Good article, but some of the comments are disgusting.

Good article, but some of the comments are disgusting.

Wow - I read the article but didn't scroll down far enough to see comments until I came back and saw this. I wish I hadn't gone back to read some of that garbage.

This is a great program. I am a white man, but would very much love to see my black grandchildren involved in something like this. They are much in need of a leg up. I took them for their first YE flight a couple months ago, and one of them fell in love with flying. The other I'm not sure about yet. We'll see. I'd love to find free (or even cheap) lessons for myself, but somehow, when the grandkids are old enough (they're 9 and 11 now), there WILL be money for lessons, should that be what they want, if I have to sell a kidney to get it.

I think it is great that this program exists, and would love to see more like it. This guy is doing a very good thing.

This sounds like an amazing program. I can't believe all the negative and stupid comments that people post.

Back