Austin, TX Looking for partners

BlkCoffeeBlues

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
BlkCoffeeBlues
Hey all…
The time has come to begin looking seriously at a new plane. I’m doing more flying for work and family trips lately and am looking to upgrade to something faster. I am circling the idea of a Velocity XL and have seen a couple of promising listings. What I would really like is 2-3 folks interested in partnering on something like that. Anyone in the austin area potentially interested in something like that?

I don’t think your opening sales pitch was too reassuring. You are doing more flying for work and pleasure. Partners wanna hear that it would be less flying on your end so more availability for them.

I don’t think your opening sales pitch was too reassuring. You are doing more flying for work and pleasure. Partners wanna hear that it would be less flying on your end so more availability for them.

Correct.

Also, "The Austin Area" is super vague and a potential partner would need to know how far the drive is going to be to access this notional airplane.

The "waiting list" for a hangar requires hundreds of people to die or sell and I won't live long enough to ever get one.

Hah. Yes…I guess my sales pitch could use some work. That was mostly my internal justification for wanting something faster. I typically fly once a month or so. This summer a couple have come back to back and COVID has really made me reluctant to want to fly commercial. I live in central Austin and the current (flight club) plane is hangared in Georgetown.

If you haven't already, I recommend posting something on the Austin Pilots Facebook page. You'll find he audience you want there!

Hey all…
The time has come to begin looking seriously at a new plane. I’m doing more flying for work and family trips lately and am looking to upgrade to something faster. I am circling the idea of a Velocity XL and have seen a couple of promising listings. What I would really like is 2-3 folks interested in partnering on something like that. Anyone in the austin area potentially interested in something like that?
So, you want to upgrade to a faster plane and you are looking for someone to help pay for it. I would pass.

Back