Austin Texas Flying Club memberships for sale

JimNtexas

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Jim - In Texas!
The Chandelle Flying Club (CFC), based at Austin Bergstrom airport (KAUS) has membership shares for sale.

CFC is a 28 member club that owns 3 IFR approved aircraft, a Piper Warrior, a Piper Archer, and a Cessna Cardinal RG. The club is over 30 years old. The Archer and Cardinal are equipped with autopilots and IFR GPS units.

All three aircraft are stored in T-hangers. All three airplanes have the same Scheme Designer custom paint job.

CFC has very little bureaucracy. The basic rules are follow the FARs and comply with insurance requirements. Pilots choose their own instructors, there is no minimum daily requirements. Scheduling is done online, access to the airplanes is available 24/7.

Members help keep costs under control by performing minor maintenance tasks IAW part 43. Annuals are usually owner assisted.

We are looking for pilots who want to be owners, not renters.

Please see the website or PM me direct for more information.

Last edited:
Looks like a good deal and a great arrangement.

Nice! I'll check this out. I'm up in north Austin so GTU is actually much closer, but the toll way makes this viable. Unfortunately, i'm a little ways out from having the spending capital to join now, but I may have to come out and visit and see what you guys got going on and give myself something to look forward to!

I should join just to be a XC fuel monkey flying back and forth between AUS and Lakeway for their 3.99/gall fuel.

Last edited:
Back