Auction Mooney M20F

"Aircraft being sold at sheriffs auction for past due hanger rent. There are no log books available and we have no information regarding aircraft history. Please refer all questions about auction to e-mail at lindsayaviation@gmail.com. Aircraft can be viewed for 1 hour prior to auction. "

Last flight on flightaware was July 3, 2008
http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N9526M

Registered to Kevin Diller 2003

pretty basic plane. no mods on it, and it has the old shotgun panel. judging by the dust on the windshield and the fact he's late enough on hangar payments to lose the plane, I'll go out on a limb and say it hasn't flown in a while.

pretty basic plane. no mods on it, and it has the old shotgun panel. judging by the dust on the windshield and the fact he's late enough on hangar payments to lose the plane, I'll go out on a limb and say it hasn't flown in a while.

Well, it's got the one piece windshield... Another Mooney project. There are loads of them out there. If someone is looking for a project where they would do all the work themselves, I'd go for it. I would not bid more than $8,000 for it though. You could probably get that back in parts if it goes south. FWIW, technically it is a 1967 M20F, not a '66.

At least it can be sold as "hangared for the last decade" :)

At least it can be sold as "hangared for the last decade" :)

In WNY, the snow capital of the world. Wonder how the cam looks...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back