Attn: Lawreston - CD

RogerT

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
RogerT
Lawreston ..

I got the CD. It's great. You guys done good.

RT

RogerT said:
Lawreston ..

I got the CD. It's great. You guys done good.

RT

Sorry it took so long to get it to you. It took a while to get the others to sign the cover for you. As regards the Danny Boy piece, at the concert I did the two verses; then there was a piano interlude after which I pulled my clarinet out of hiding, did sixteen bars and finished-out, vocally, a la the Irish tenor mode. The whole thing was a fun project. Thanks for your support.

HR Lawreston Jerry (pick one; same idiot'll respond)

Lawreston said:
Sorry it took so long to get it to you.

It was worth it. So how is the church coming out on this? Did
you sell quite a few. It was neat of you guys to undertake the
project.

RogerT said:
It was worth it. So how is the church coming out on this? Did
you sell quite a few. It was neat of you guys to undertake the
project.

....more appropriate that "It was neat of" Karen and David "to undertake the project". Neither has any affiliation with, and had never been to Cushing.

....."church coming out?" That's a continuing process. I footed the bill for the recording studio and the first batch of CDs. Any sales proceeds go only to the church. I smile each time I forward any newly-arrived checks to the finance committee. While in town yesterday for a Celebration of Life for a well-known figure, several commented to me that each is meaning to pick up a CD to send to my ........ who lives in....... Total sold???? Uncertainty there, but it looks as though I need to order another 100 from the studio. I do know that the CD is now in 9 states, Canada, and Germany.

Further, Karen and I have been booked to do a performance in Arundel/Kennebunk area next summer. Her Florida-retired parents summer in the summer resort area and there's a performance hall there. So, that's looks to be some summer fun.

HR

Back