Attn: Dr. Bruce and Teller 1900

Lawreston

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Harley Reich
Bruce: You wouldn't be dodging any thunderstorm between KRKD(Rockland) and KBGR(Bangor) on this day. And Teller 1900: When one can't see the Rockland Breakwater and Lighthouse from the shore it's not a good day to be out on the boat or flying into KRKD with a final approach barely out of the right side of the two photos.

And wasn't one of the PoA -- Adam or Flyersfan31(or someone) due to spend this week -- Lobster Festival -- at The Samoset? Sorry about the fog. It got worse as I drove from Bath to up-the-coast Rockland.

HR

Attachments

• Lobster Festival 080510.jpg
    Lobster Festival 080510.jpg
    686.1 KB · Views: 33
  • Lobster Festival 080510_2.jpg
    Lobster Festival 080510_2.jpg
    766.8 KB · Views: 27
  • Lobster Festival 080510_3.jpg
    Lobster Festival 080510_3.jpg
    755.9 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Pretty soupy out there today...

As humid as it was, if the sun had blazed through it would have been sweltering under those tents. We ate on the deck at The Landings; fortunately, there was a slight breeze. AdamB: Are you at The Samoset? If you walk out to the Lighthouse you could take home a souvenir package: (my six-pack of photo greeting cards of the location) in stock at the Lighthouse Gift Shop

HR

Last edited:
Nope Harley wasn't up there yesterday, or is it down? :)
Just an observation from NH, fairly close by.

I would be using the radar to get back into Blue Hill Harbor, that's for sure.

There is something drastically wrong with a Domino's Pizza tent being located within 3 miles of a lobster festival :incazzato:

Back