Attention Tony Condon: NEW Mighty Alero for you!

SCCutler

Administrator
Management Council Member
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Spike Cutler
Tony:

I know that the Mighty Alero from Oldsmobile was a stalwart and true friend to you, a real "Hoss." I also know you miss it terribly.

Well, Opportunity Knocks But Once!

72. Original. Miles.

http://www.bonhamchrysler.com/Used-2004-Oldsmobile-Alero-GLS-Sherman-TX/vd/22088424

0.jpg

Edit:

This is the same dealer from which I bought the Awesome and Inimitable Custom Cruiser (see avatar to the left).

Bump.

I DEMAND respect for this awesome car.

Well... Oldsmobile did something right... The request activity for the major parts from Alero's are very low.

that is one fuggly automobile...a four door with a wing????

Looks like every other GM sedan from that era to me...

14 grand. 2004. I wonder if a bank would write a loan? Not that I'm buying it.

wow, 72 miles.

I actually still have the mighty Alero. Drove it today in fact. Although it doesn't get driven much these days. I wouldn't mind selling it. Anyone want to give $1000 for it? tires are less than a year old with maybe 4000 miles on them at most. Battery brand new. A few of the lights on the dash are on. ~160K miles. some rust. i've replaced alot of the classic stuff that goes bad on these. both window regulators, a couple wheel bearings and the intake manifold gasket has been done too. both power steering lines have been replaced, one just last year. cruise control and A/C doesn't work. It is also a V6. 29 mpg highway might be a bit of a stretch but I did get high 20's when I drove it back to Iowa last fall to help with Harvest.

One of the few american designed cars I have ever enjoyed driving. Paper-bag ugly but nice to drive.

wow, 72 miles.

I actually still have the mighty Alero. Drove it today in fact. Although it doesn't get driven much these days. I wouldn't mind selling it. Anyone want to give $1000 for it? tires are less than a year old with maybe 4000 miles on them at most. Battery brand new. A few of the lights on the dash are on. ~160K miles. some rust. i've replaced alot of the classic stuff that goes bad on these. both window regulators, a couple wheel bearings and the intake manifold gasket has been done too. both power steering lines have been replaced, one just last year. cruise control and A/C doesn't work. It is also a V6. 29 mpg highway might be a bit of a stretch but I did get high 20's when I drove it back to Iowa last fall to help with Harvest.

Ouchhhh. I get high 20's on the highway and that's with a 6.2L v8 :hairraise:

Back