Attention Nintendo Owners and Future Nintendo Owners....

wsuffa

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Bill S.
Wanna play ATC?

EDISON, N.J., April 16, 2008 - Majesco Entertainment Company (NASDAQ: COOL), an innovative provider of video games for the mass market, today announced Air Traffic Chaos for Nintendo DS. Developed by Sonic Powered Co., Air Traffic Chaos thrusts players into the hotseat of an air traffic controller whose job is to safely manage a myriad of takeoffs and landings at busy airports around the world.

Hmmm, I got my fiance a DS for her birthday last year....maybe I can get this for her birthday this year! I was amused by this, though:
...while Rumble Pack support makes the experience more realistic for aspiring air traffic controllers.

I've only ever been in control towers for short tours, but I don't remember there being much vibration. Is this supposed to simulate the jets flying by and shaking the tower, or do controllers' scopes shake when they make a mistake?

Hmmm, I got my fiance a DS for her birthday last year....maybe I can get this for her birthday this year! I was amused by this, though:

Rumble Pack

No no, that's the network add on where you duke it out with other controllers to get your planes in first.:D

I guess this wont work in the original? I will have to keep playing 1943.

Back