Attention: Military Veterans and Active Duty Personnel

Jay Honeck

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Jay Honeck
As always, on Veteran's Day (Monday, 11/11/13) we will be GIVING AWAY free hotel rooms at Amelia's Landing Hotel to any veteran or active duty service personnel.

That's right: The whole hotel is FREE to veterans. No strings attached (although we still need a valid credit card number on file to hold the room for you) -- all you need to do is show proof of service, and you are IN, enjoying our aviation themed rooms, and breakfast in bed the next morning.

Before anyone asks, yes, the veteran or active duty person MUST be present.

I know there are a LOT of veterans here, and before I publicize this give-away to the masses -- at which point I will be over-run -- I want to make sure that you guys know about it first, and have a chance to book your rooms up front, before the ground-pounders hear about it.

Heck, if we get enough fly-ins, we'll call it a Veteran's Fly-In, or sumpin'...

The number is 888-671-8088. You can't book a free room on-line, so give us a call when you can. We only have 23 rooms, so don't wait.

Jay,

I can't justify going that far, but I really do thank you for the thought. Some veterans and some current active duty members will get a lot out of this.

There has been so much variation over the years... I think the Korean vets got the worst treatment with Vietnam not far behind. I never was bothered, but it really hit some people hard. Anyway, thanks for doing this.

Ernie

Jay,

I can't justify going that far, but I really do thank you for the thought. Some veterans and some current active duty members will get a lot out of this.

There has been so much variation over the years... I think the Korean vets got the worst treatment with Vietnam not far behind. I never was bothered, but it really hit some people hard. Anyway, thanks for doing this.

Ernie

Last year we had veteran's of every conflict here, going back to WWII.

It was really fun.

Wish I was closer than 971 nm. Thank you.

Thanks for your giving back to our vets, as a ARMY vet I wish I could take you up on it, it's a bit far for what I fly. Thanks again.

6 hrs @ 160 Kts.

Tied with Georgia, Texas was one of our favorite places to be stationed. We'll be down when business picks back up, which appears to be leveling off at least.

Thanks for this Jay. It means allot to those folks who do have benefits that are being taken away every day it seems.

I feel sorry for those Marines, Army, and Air Force guys who had their tuition assistance removed earlier this year do to those famous budget cuts. The Navy made the smart choice in keeping theirs for their sailors.

Obama's Leaders - "Let's keep the $5,000 toilet seats, but lets cut their educational funding. What is the worst that can happen, they pay for education on their own?"

6 hrs @ 160 Kts.

Tied with Georgia, Texas was one of our favorite places to be stationed. We'll be down when business picks back up, which appears to be leveling off at least.

Leave at breakfast, here for lunch! :D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I wish Jame and me could make it but just not going to be able do it. Thank you for making this happen for the Vets, Jay. It's such a generous thing you're doing here. It was great to meet you and your Son at AV 2013 btw. I think you both have a lot to be proud of. :)

Jay hi how far are you from Sarasota Fla ? That's a great offer .

Jay,

I just want to thank you for the offer and the sentiment behind it. Thanks.

Thanks, Jay. As a Vietnam-era Navy Vet I appreciate you doing this for servicemen. Sorry I cannot attend - it is a long way from New York!

-Skip

Nice gesture, Jay. I may write you up in a certain journal. :)
I hope the house is full and you have a great crowd.

If I had not booked a veterans cruise it would be a great time to bring the new to me, Arrow down...Jay lives and runs a business in a slice of heaven in Texas....one of my favorite places in the world.

As always, on Veteran's Day (Monday, 11/11/13) we will be GIVING AWAY free hotel rooms at Amelia's Landing Hotel to any veteran or active duty service personnel.

Too far and not enough vacation for me, but a big BZ to you and your wife! :yes:

Jay,
I remember this from last year, however, I was PCS'ing to Texas. Now that I'm here, I want to take you up on it. Do you have a room big enough for 5? 2 Adults and 3 kids.

Jay,
I remember this from last year, however, I was PCS'ing to Texas. Now that I'm here, I want to take you up on it. Do you have a room big enough for 5? 2 Adults and 3 kids.

Mmmm, probably not. Two queen beds is our biggest room.

We can't do rollaways, cuz we're built on stilts for hurricane protection. Hard to get 'em up the stairs!

Unless one of the kids is REAL little?

Back