Attention Henning: Your Plane is Waiting...

[FONT=geneva,arial,helvetica,verdana]Travelair, 2420TT, engines 78/1553, Props 320, Turbo normalized, alternators, $69.5K.[/FONT]

[FONT=geneva,arial,helvetica,verdana]This what you're after?[/FONT]

Hey Spike, Where did you see this one?

Hey Spike, Where did you see this one?

OK, what kind of moron makes such a post, and fails to attach a link (the mirror never lies...). :dunno: I know I intended to.

Let me hunt it down, it was a looker.

===

Edit: Here ya go: http://www.barnstormers.com/ad_manager/ad_detail.php?ID=164827

I guess, since no pictures are attached, it was not a "looker," but, in fact, a "reader." Still.

'58 BE95 TRAVELAIRACCEPTING OFFERS 2,420TT, 78/1,558 SMOH, 320/320 SPOH, Turbo-Normalized, Alternators, $69,500 Russell 432-349-5332 • Contact Russell J. Maxey - FLIGHTSOURCE OPERATING, LP located Odessa, TX USA • Telephone: 432-550-5400 • Fax: 432-550-5452 • Posted April 16, 2007 • Show all Ads posted by this AdvertiserRecommend This Ad to a FriendEmail AdvertiserReport This Ad

Last edited:
thats pretty close to me, if I get up that way I'll check er out
Hey Russell's in my logbook.

thats pretty close to me, if I get up that way I'll check er out
Hey Russell's in my logbook.

I don't think the plane is there though, I think it's a bit east. I'm trying to find out if this is my old airplane, waiting for him to call me back.

He liked it so much, he already bought it!

Then sold it.

So question is....

....ya gonna buy it again?

Dave's got a good eye (mite).

He liked it so much, he already bought it!

Then sold it.

So question is....

....ya gonna buy it again?

Dave's got a good eye (mite).

I do miss her, I didn't really want to sell her. I really wish I still had my Midget Mustang with the IO 360 & CS prop, she rocked, but she lives in Switzerland now I believe.

Well, Henning, it is true that airplane prices are softening right up, just now... buyer's market.

Texas has lots of support resources, but you sorta knew that anyway, dintcha?

Hitch a ride, now, with Ken Ibold. Your fan club will be waiting in Arkansas.

===

OBTW, IO470N- I have heard it's a stout engine. Have been told a newly-rebuilt one dynoed out at 286 ponies. Fact / fiction or total myth?

Last edited:
Hitch a ride, now, with Ken Ibold. Your fan club will be waiting in Arkansas.

===

OBTW, IO470N- I have heard it's a stout engine. Have been told a newly-rebuilt one dynoed out at 286 ponies. Fact / fiction or total myth?

Hmmm, may have to put a shout out to Ken, gotta see about my schedule...

As to a IO 470 being able to put out 286 HP, it should be easily possible with a good port and polish job and a minor shave on the deck.

Hmmm, may have to put a shout out to Ken, gotta see about my schedule...

As to a IO 470 being able to put out 286 HP, it should be easily possible with a good port and polish job and a minor shave on the deck.

Wee-e-e-l-l-l, then... maybe I just take a leetle further lookie at a boid...

Back