Atlanta to Salisbury, NC for Rescue Dog

kjsaunders

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Ksaunders
We are looking for someone willing to transport a 2 year old Lab (65 lbs.) from any airport around the Atlanta area to KRUQ airport (Rowan County - Salisbury, NC) any day September 13 to September 20. Kind, gentle yellow Lab that has been adopted to a new family would love to catch a ride with you if you are going to be burning some 100 LL and want to save a life and make some new owners very, very happy. If you are willing, please contact the following:

Carolyn O'Brien
Two Tailz Freedom Flightz
Carolyn@freedomflightz.org
770-331-2594

Two Tailz Freedom Flightz is a 501c3 organization dedicated to saving abused and neglected animals. Your generous donation of a freedom flight will make a difference in the world.

yes- we work hand in hand with them + I fly for them as needed. We are 500x more successful getting volunteers from Pilots of America.

I don't think I can do it this time but keep me in mind in the future. Good luck!

yes- we work hand in hand with them + I fly for them as needed. We are 500x more successful getting volunteers from Pilots of America.

I have done a couple of Pilots N Paws flights and it is a very chaotic process to get the pilots lined up. If one of the pilots takes ownership for setting up the flights, it works. I see a lot of willing pilots but the coordination is horrible.

There has to be a better way of managing this. Unfortunately, the animals are paying for it in the end.

I've had a great experience with pilotsnpaws, I admit I normally pick up the entire route so it's easier but the coordination legs I've done have been pretty painless. Def easier than other charities I work with.

Back