Atlanta POA "west side" meetup?

cleared4theoption

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Jeremy
Atlanta POA meetup at RYY June 30th

The meetup last month at Flying Machine at LZU was great fun. A few folks form the west side didn't make it. I thought we could do one this month at Elevation at RYY. I was thinking this Saturday June 9th. Anyone interested?

Last edited:
No. I missed the last one because my daughter will be in a soccer tournament. I'll be coming back next Saturday from SFO (commercia - attending DAC). :sad:

Can't make it the next 2 Saturday's. But after that I'd love to.

As of about 15 minutes ago, I have a plane in the hangar again, so I'm up for a meetup. Not 100% sure how free I'll be the next few weekends, though. We're closing on a house the last week of June and I have to travel for work during the week for the next 2 weeks, so it should be a busy June.

My kid's taking my airplane next wknd. :(

Glad to have you, should have said hi.
At first I wasn't sure it was you...then later Rich confirmed it...after I had left. I'll be volunteering at YE...unfortunately I won't be able to make many of the Board meetings or Friday meetings due to work and school.

I'll see as we get closer to that day. That's an on-duty weekend for me.
We'll play it by ear. For now, anyone who is interested let me know if the 23rd or the 30th is better. It looks like this weekend is out for a lot of people, and next weekend I can't make it.

It's a bit far out for me to plan, too... Since I'm a homeowner now, and haven't yet got all the bugs worked out of the place, who knows what will break between now and then! ;)

I'll still have to let you know closer to the date. But if I can make it, I'll be there!

30th would be best for me.

Back