Atlanta Hawks

N747JB

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
John
In a city used to mediocre teams, the Hawks are on a 12 game winning streak, number one in the East! I'm not really a basketball fan, but it's great to see our home team do good! :D

Agreed it's pretty crazy to see! We went to a few Hawks games last season but have not made it out this season. It's certainly fun, and even more fun when they are winning!

The might put more than 500 folks in the stands.

I keep an eye on their standings, but I'm not a basketball fan at all. I have actually caught myself catching parts of their games over the last few months. Just a really balanced team without that superstar player.

In a city used to mediocre teams, the Hawks are on a 12 game winning streak, number one in the East! I'm not really a basketball fan, but it's great to see our home team do good! :D

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I always loved the phrase "Home team". How many people on the team are from Atlanta? Sometimes no one on the team, management, or ownership, are from that city.

I guess I could call them the team that plays their games nearest my home? :dunno:
15 in a row now!
They've gone from 3000 fans to selling out games! I've watched a couple games on TV, pretty entertaining for basketball. ;)

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I always loved the phrase "Home team". How many people on the team are from Atlanta? Sometimes no one on the team, management, or ownership, are from that city.

Back