At my Wit's End

spiderweb

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Ben
I love flying the Morovan Zlin242L--precise pushrod controls, easy to land, fun to loop and roll, and even great for ILSs--but I am at my wit's end trying to find a PIM for it! Of course, my CFII has the POH, but I need a copy for myself so as to memorize the data for the upcoming test. I've looked everywhere; please help me find one! :dunno:

wangmyers said:
I love flying the Morovan Zlin242L--precise pushrod controls, easy to land, fun to loop and roll, and even great for ILSs--but I am at my wit's end trying to find a PIM for it! Of course, my CFII has the POH, but I need a copy for myself so as to memorize the data for the upcoming test. I've looked everywhere; please help me find one! :dunno:

Is this site any good?

http://www.cavokflying.dk/POH/

Any reason you can't just burn a photocopy of the POH? Probably a stupid question. But I ask a lot of those anyway ;)

Jim G

Thanks you guys! The online site is good, and I hadn't seen it before. I am probably going to have to just photocopy the durn thing, though, because I really need the paper. I guess nothing commercial was ever made, huh!

Thanks, again!
Ben

wangmyers said:
I am probably going to have to just photocopy the durn thing, though, because I really need the paper.
Ben

Ben,

If the PDF files from the links provided are what you need, then why not just save them to a CD and take them to your local copy center. Most can print straight from a PDF and it usually doesn't cost too much. Much easier than making a copy of the manual yourself.

Thanks, Chip. The problem is that the PDF rendering isn't very clear. I'm probably being a woosie, as my old gym teacher would say, but if I can't get a printed one online, I'll probably have to settle for photocopying the actual POH.

Even though this isn't a PPL ride, the examiner has the right to ask anything about the plane, and since this is an "unusual" plane, he might just do that. Sigh. . . .

Back